I found this recipe online and loved it! I am not the creator of this recipe but rather a supporter of clean eating recipes. I originally had posted this recipe off of Pinterest but am revising it a bit and posting it with directions that worked better for me. Hope you enjoy!
Clean Eating Avocado Dressing
1. 1 Ripe Avocado(s)
2. 2tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3. 1/2 Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
4. Minced Garlic, Garlic Powder* or Garlic Salt*
5. Fresh Cilantro to taste (Almost forgot about this)
*Use which ever you prefer and use to taste- I prefer Freshly minced garlic, or garlic powder as I’m not a big fan of salt.
I also don’t measure out my garlic powder I use it to taste. If you LOVE garlic add more and if you prefer it more subtle then add less.
1. Scoop your ripe avocado out into a bowl and mash it to a creamy consistency.
2. Add your EVOO, lemon juice, and either Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt
3. Mix all of the ingredients together, adding more EVOO if you prefer a thinner consistency
4. I prefer to run my avocado dressing through my bullet to get it to the consistency that I prefer.
Note: At this point is where I am tasting to see if I need to add more garlic, in whatever form you prefer. You could also add pepper if you’d like but I prefer mine without it.
I have used this on Salads, as a dip for my chicken and veggies. Let me know new ways you have used it!